QurahWaHadith.com believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
1. Cancellations will be considered after the payment is done.
2. No cancellations are entertained for those products that the QuranWaHadith.com marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Ramazan, Bakrid etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
3. No Amount Will Be Refunded If You Will Cancel Your Order Given From Whatsapp, Email, Call or Any Other Source.
4. Person Ordering The Book is Responsible if He/She Has Ordered From Any Whatsapp, Email, Call or Any Other Source Which They Don’t Want After Payment.
5. All The Delivery Will Be Through India Post Only.
6. We, Our Supplier Will Not Be Responsible For Any Lost, Damage of The Order in Delivery.
7. We Will Not Be Responsible For Any Undelivered Order.
8. Quran Wa Hadith has all the rights to change to rate of the books at any time without any notification even after the payment is done. In that case we will either inform you that rate is being changes and you can either opt to pay the difference or ask to refund the amount.
9. Rates of imported books from any countries may change at any time without any notification. And we can change it even after payment. In that case we will either inform you that rate is being changes and you can either opt to pay the difference or ask to refund the amount.
10. From request and convenience of our customers we show all the imported and Indian books in stock whether they are out of stock. In case you have ordered the books which we don’t have in stock you can either wait for that to come or ask for the refund at the time we inform you or within 24 hrs.
When you buy our products/services, we request you to go through the product details and price well before purchasing. Since we deal with products valuable at very low cost, we do not entertain any refund for the purchased products.